awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
it's HOT and it's READY (cats)
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 6:07:00 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'mm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian wasn't making a cent except off the tips, but he just couldn't say no to Strings' cute, pleading eyes. It reminded him of Miser, that spoiled brat (may they rest in peace). He cursed his inability to say no, donning his barista uniform and slaving over a hot stove. " 'Nother order comin' up, boss! " Someone called out.[break][break]

Eyes plaster themselves to the clothesline with sticky notes clipped to it, and he rips the only new one from off of it: Latte and a sandwich? Easy enough. Adrian gets to work preparing the ingredients, recruiting the perfect kitchen mates: Carracosta fills a pot with its WATER GUN while Magby heats it with EMBER. When it reaches just the right temperature and gets poured in with the mixture, Thievul UNBURDENS them, placing it on a platter until it carries that out later, too, along with the sandwich.[break][break]

The sandwich: Adrian unleashes Tangrowth and Comfey, which helps VINE WHIP up a SWEET SCENTED sandwich that was more confectionary than not. The secret trick to getting that goopy mess to stay stuck together? The dressings of a Grimer's STICKY HOLD are what bind it all together, and it's so sweet you hardly notice it...[break][break]

"ORDER UP!" Before he returns to the kitchen, he gives Strings a few scritches under his chin, whispering at it sweetly while the Meowth purrs happily.[break]
tags [break]
EEVEE LATTE[break]
Water Gun, Ember & Unburden[break]
[break][break]
SCORBUNNY SANDWICH[break]
Vine Whip, Sweet Scent & Sticky Hold[break]

[attr=class,bottom-text]
CATS V. DOGS COOK-OFF

BARISTACATS [CLOSING]

[attr=class,adrianeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/ST6s3J.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 9:39:42 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekevent2]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
meow meow meow meow

[attr=class,lyric2]
meow meow meow meow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!

[attr=class,bulk][break]While Adrian hadn't been paying attention, the boiling brought about by the Magby's potent embers caused a deal of the liquid to evaporate into steam. Derek's Sobble had decided to join in, adding a quick spray of it's water gun to ensure there would be a proper serving.

[break][break]

Derek had been on dish duty seeing as it was the end of the day, and many were finishing up their meals before headed home. Running a hand back along his hair, he almost knocked off the pair of cats ears sticking out. Let alone the barista outfit, he was looking rather meowgnificent in this cat-themed restaurant.

[break][break]

Readily taking what had been used during Adrian's diligent work in the kitchen, Derek took hold of a cat paw shaped scrub glove and began scratching away at all the filth while rubbing in the soap. But it wasn't quite enough. "Jonesy, give me some water." With the help of his pokemon, everything was rinsed quicker than a meowllisecond and ready for reuse. A brief paws in work gave him enough time to check his phone, hoping to make plans for when their shift was finally over...

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
JONESY used WATER GUN
[attr=class,bottom-text]
CATS VS. DOGS COOK-OFF

BARISTACASTS (CLOSING)

[attr=class,derekevent2credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekevent2 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .accentborder, .derekevent2 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .accenttext, .derekevent2 .bulk b, .derekevent2 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/a9/18/ki4h79bj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(10,10,10,0.1),rgba(10,10,10,0.1));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .lyric1, .derekevent2 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .lyric1 div, .derekevent2 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekevent2 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 10:18:44 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He was here late but he was here, good to see Adrian handling things.

With how fast he whipped up the first order while Sénon was getting his apron on.

But now that the order was ready he had time to snack.

Best to get in some lounge time before the last minute surge of orders just before closing.

Crossing one leg over the other from the waiting couch he asked Derek Hoffman, "Where's our fourth?" looking around for Sagira.

● tags: , ,

● notes: Baristacats, Closing shift

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 11:25:10 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
“I’m here!”

She’d heard Sénon’s voice from around the corner as she was making her way up, carrying several stacks of paper and plastic goods, like sleeves, lids, cardboard caddies, straws, fricks, schpoons, and boxes—all grasped at odd angles because who the fuck makes two trips?

After approaching with a wrapped roll of cups under her chin, she began to set everything down, maneuvering a bit like Neo from Matrix in that one scene where all the Smith clones are attacking him, in order to ensure that nothing dropped onto the ground. 

When her arms were freed up, she smiled at their progress, and then addressed Strings.

“Pspspsps.” Fingers waggled. “Sorry I’m late.”

Oopsie. Not very lieutenant-like of her.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 10:09:41 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Don't worry about it." Another order arrived on a scrap of paper attached to a clothes line. He hoped it wasn't anything that would keep them from closing on time.[break][break]

Shaved ice and a salad? He immediately gets to work, sending out a trio of pokemon to handle the refreshment. Shellder creates the bulk of their ice with AURORA BEAM and ICE BEAM, while Jynx adds a fluffy texture with its POWDER SNOW. An Alcremie applies a SWEET KISS oozing with love, allowing the flavor to seep into the shavings. Beautiful.[break][break]

The rest requires a more personal involvement from their chef. A Carbink helps to SHARPEN his knife, while a Cherrim's LEAFAGE offers the bulk of his greens, full of vitamins and an earthy flavor. Adrian takes the excess plant product and chops it all up, slicing with careful precision until everything seems perfectly portioned. Once it's all carved up and prepared to be served, he slaps a bell to alert the waiting staff.[break]
tags , , [break]
SWABLU SHAVED ICE[break]
Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Powder Snow, Sweet Kiss[break]
[break][break]
EISCUE CAPRESSE SALAD[break]
Sharpen, Leafage[break]

[attr=class,bottom-text]
CATS V. DOGS COOK-OFF

BARISTACATS [CLOSING]

template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/ST6s3J.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 2:32:46 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

So long as Adrian was making it easy, he expanded his break.

It was alright to let someone else carry the team for a while, he would be kicking in soon enough after all.

He'd never worked with Strings before, "pspspsps." but he was quite aware his culinary reputation in hoenn preceded him.

The orders were getting filled so for now the meowth wouldn't give him a hard time for lounging about and doing his own thing.

Strings was a cat after all.

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 8:37:53 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
After restocking their front inventory, Sage began breaking down their drink station without skipping a beat.

She approached the espresso machine, and lightly smacked two portafilters to the left, loosening them,  grabbing up a grate, some plastic, tamp and mat as well. She then headed for the sink. wells 

All of this was right on time, which meant they’d likely need espresso on the next order. At least she was doing something. She cast a sidelong glance over to Sénon, but the corners of her lips curled just so, more teasing than anything else.

She said nothing, and her eyes returned back to her work after only a moment or two.

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 12:06:43 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Finishing up the latest batch of dishes, Derek helped to provide the utensils and other disposables for the outgoing order. Once completed, he turned to observe his co-workers, one of which was lounging about rather lazily.

"Didn't think I would ever find a head ranger acting so lazy." Derek scoffs, almost a snicker as he taunts Senon for looking more comfortable than the rest of them. "Though I suppose this is pretty different than the kind of work you're used to."

This is an ignorant assumption based on the only thing Derek knows about them, of course. They could be an ace chef, for all he knew. Perhaps it would show, once Senon was actually prompted to whip something up while Adrian took a break.
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 0:46:15 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Hoffman threw out a lazy jab but Sénon was far too comfortable indulging in his element to respond.

Mosse shot him a look, the two of them competing in a kitchen brought back some laughs for him, she was probably feeling the nostalgia too.

He stayed put until a surge of boredom shot from his cortex to his calves.

When strings put up the third order Sénon's was finishing off a thorough sterilizing of his pokéballs for kitchen cleanliness and washing of his hands for the same reason.

ORDER #3

After his pokémon were kitchen-sterilized he sent them off to work. Chimchar would tenderize the sneasel meat with relentless FURY SWIPES breaking apart the tough fibers and allowing for a more palatable flavor in the end result.

Each cut burger sliced with precision by Antmor's HONE CLAWS, left the final slabs of meat to have an ice cube placed on the top before being flame-grilled to perfection by a FLAMETHROWER.

Now they just needed an EARLY BIRD of an alarm after the burgers had cooled for a minute or two.

Meanwhile; Togetic, Flareon & Milcery had cupcake duty.

Milcery mixed and whip the batter with inhuman speed from inside the bowl. Togetic's FAIRY WIND helped to trap joyous and jubilant air bubbles into the batter making for a (magically) high-volume cake at the end of the process with a HELPING HAND from Flareon's body heat in baking the mixture.

All that was left was to wrap the individual cups of sugary-spongy carbs in frosting and edible adornments.

"Milce, DECORATE the cakes." The baby Cream Pokémon let out her pkmn-cry at his request. "What do you mean you can't?" Oh right, he hadn't taught her cake-decor yet.

Need EARLY BIRD & DECORATE!

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 7:59:44 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Just have Alcremie do it," Adrian suggested as he passed Senon by, taking a moment to drive back his Girafarig; the mouth on its tail began chomping madly (EARLY BIRD) as the meat reached the perfect temperature for consumption, its savory aroma permeating the whole kitchen. I should've made that a double.[break][break]

His Alcremie clambers over cutlery and countertops to reach the trays of cupcakes before DECORATING a fluffy, slightly pink cream to each of them as well as an assortment of fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries, etc.)[break]
tags , , [break]
SNEASEL BURGER[break]
Fury Swipes (Chimchar), Hone Claws (Heatmor), Flamethrower (Chimchar), Early Bird[break]
( ) [break]
ALCREMIE CUPCAKES[break]
Decorate, Fairy Wind (Togetic), Helping Hand (Flareon)[break]
( )
[attr=class,bottom-text]
CATS V. DOGS COOK-OFF

BARISTACATS [CLOSING]

template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 14:50:20 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Though they were still getting orders, Derek heard his phone begin to ring. Since the others were able to take care of everything, he took off his gloves and began walking away once everything was prepped for the next. "I gotta take this." Passing String on his way out, Derek let out a "Pspspsps." Gesturing to the phone, he was simply letting the cat know he'd be away for a minute. It was a call from home.

Seems his mom and dad finally saw the news about Mt. Chimney. That he was there.

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 16:24:00 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
Sage laughed at ’s previous comment. “Yeah, Sénon. What a slacker.” She flashed teeth in his direction.

The smell of burgers soon filled the air, and Sage, meanwhile, continued on the dishes—casting the occasional glance over at the red-haired chef and smiling to herself. Younger years...

With her batch of items clean, she went back, setting all to dry next to the espresso machine for the time being. Several steel frothing pitchers were gathered by their handles into each hand, and carried back over to the sink wells. Pulling the faucet, she sloshed water in them to loosen the sticky remnants of steamed milk.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 1:38:31 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
or another

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian scarcely got a moment to himself before another order reached him. This time it was for a cheesy pizza, extra cheese of course, and a specialty iced coffee.[break][break]

"Let's get cracking then, everyone." An Alolan Sandshrew appeared on the table by a sink, receiving a thorough rinse alongside a borrowed Klinklang. Once they were both sterilized and kitchen safe, he ordered them to GEAR GRIND some ICE BALLS for the coffee as well as an imported bag of Uncle Bob's Best. "Senon, I need you on beverage duty." Rover wasn't the sort of pokemon he'd bring into a kitchen that wasn't his; the cross contamination would be too much. But the recipe called for moonlight.[break][break]

"Derek, Sagira, we need a sturdier table for what I've got in mind..." In order to get that extra thin, sumptuously crispy crust, he planned to have his Mudsdale BULLDOZE the dough on a countertop. Speaking of, they needed dough. And herbs. His Cherrim was busy basking under a lamp, but happily imparted upon Adrian a 'flour' gift and some extra LEAFAGE to add some zest to the plate.[break][break]

It took awhile but eventually the dough showed promise. "This needs spun for five minutes, and slapped in the oven for ten, maybe fifteen," he called out for assistance as he, Derek and Sagira lathered it in sauce and liberal amounts of cheese.[break][break]

"Senon, how's that coffee comin'?"[break]
tags , , [break]
CHEESY ROWLET PIZZA[break]
Bulldoze, Rapid Spin (Slowe), Leafage, Flame Wheel (Slowe)[break]
() ()
[break][break]
TEDDIURSA ICED COFFEE[break]
Gear Grind, Ice Ball, Moonlight (Slowe)[break]
()
[attr=class,bottom-text]
CATS V. DOGS COOK-OFF

BARISTACATS [CLOSING]

template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 6:28:00 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Returning to find them diving right into the next order, Derek quickly assists in finding them a harder, broader surface with which to roll the dough. Helping where he could, he preheated the oven before the pizza was fully assembled with sauce, cheese and greens.

Derek just wanted to know where they had some pepperoni. Not for the order, but for himself. With all the fine, savory smells of the food wafting about... He was starting to get hungry.

Setting a timer a little over the halfway point to remind himself to check on the pizza, Derek hung out around the oven while the others began committing to the iced coffee.
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 17:25:59 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Having pokémon help in the kitchen made for a cramped kitchen in the name of majestic quality meals being made at literally inhuman speeds.

Some of the methodology was a little on the side of the excessive.

Like how they would have hit a roadblock if not for that Klink-Klank Adrian had. Of course once he saw it ground up the coffee he was forced to accept the excessive.

ORDER #4

With a tossed handoff from excadrill used his precise arm-claws to RAPID SPIN tossing it to the air again and again giving the dough shape and making perfectly non-uniform crust; tender in some spots and crispy in others.

Putting a pizza stone on the back of Larvesta the final pizza (when ready) was cooked evenly in a neigh instant with via FLAME WHEEL.

As for the iced coffee, Lunatone's MOONBLAST covered bits of caramel and chocolate with a magical luminescence making them twinkle and sparkle as if covered in microscopic sugar crystals.

Dashing them into the professionally made coffee from Adrian and Sagira he gauged his work at Adrian's inquiry, "-looks good to me." He looked down the list for their next order. "Order up!"

● tags: ,

CHEESY ROWLET PIZZA COMPLETE!
Bulldoze, Rapid Spin, Leafage, Flame Wheel

TEDDIURSA ICED COFFEE COMPLETE!
Gear Grind, Ice Ball, Moonlight

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region